John has left a new comment on post "Nuns: No to reversal of ‘Nicole’ ruling":

Posted by John to Olongapo Subic News at 7/25/2008 10:41 AM


I am wondering if the Immaculate heart of Mary is all Filipinas. Seems to me that now groups like these are getting invovled with this case and wonder why now.

I am wondering WHY they or ANY religious groups NEVER came forward when this case was in court?

How can the IHM come out and speak out without knowing if the truth has been heard or provided in this case?

As I said, if the facts were ALL there and NO evidance was hidden or people lied or threaten in any way to lie, then the outcome will be fair.

But to this day, I think this case was a joke and the world has seen how the Philippines continues to fail when it comes to proper justice for ALL.

This case is no different then the cases against the former Presidents and others who continue to, live free due to the connections they have.

Fair is fair and I think Smith did not get a fair trial. "Nicole" IMHO lied and did so many others.

I hope the IHM will pray for her and Smith as when they meet their makers, the truth will come out and those that lied will be having very long "Hot" days down below.



Posted by John to Olongapo Subic News at 7/25/2008 10:41 AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sangi passed like a breeze in Gapo, not much rain but with some wind, thanks