From anthony_judah

Before we question the justice system against this foreigner to a fair trial and all. What about that poor 18 year old girl that was sexually molested while she walked towards the main gate at 2am. She had just come from a restaurant and accosted by 5 police-- Pinoys!!! They forced her clothes off,took 8,000php, and molested her with handcuffs on. These people are supposed to protect us!! What is the gov't going to do about that? Are they going to hide it, or maybe bribe the girl not to press charges? Why not have big protest about that!! Why just this foreigner.
Our gov't needs to get it's ??? out ??? their ???. A crime like this should not go unpunished regardless who or what they are! I feel sorry for that young girl. Now, when I go on sbma I will be watching the polic whom I thought was supposed to be watching me for my safety! I am sorry,but, we need to police ourselves before we make claims to our innocence!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sangi passed like a breeze in Gapo, not much rain but with some wind, thanks