Ano: Siyokoy I am not Ramon or TheClown. I am a different Filipino who is OFW. Ramon and The Clown are just "Hangal and gago". I try to speak english here so those that don't understand Tagalog can speak their mind.

John: Well Siyokoy, I see I come back and hear the same old shit from Ramon and the Clown. I am lost for words o try and describe how ignorant these two or one are. Why is it that HE does not understand WHY we speak what we do?

John: How hard is it to see that all we want is better wages and safety for the workers? Seems to me that if anyone needed a put down, he's number one on the list.

Ano: Where have I stated that OFW workers were coming home in big waves stupid? I said that "Many" OFW workers make better $$$ overseas compared to SBMA. There are many who departed SBMA to work overseas. Why is that??? Seems you have a hard

Ano: reading and understanding english. But thats OK Ramon/Clown, it just shows the rest of us that YOU are "hangal" and more comcerned about being a "YES" man vice doing what is right for the workers.

Ano: How can you sleep at night knowing you are such a piece of poop? I wonder how many body guards you have for protection?

John: Siyokoy - Ramon is not your countryman, he is a trader. Why would ANY Filipino be such a hard head when it comes to understanding what is wrong with SBMA and Hanjin?

John: I see him as the same type of Filipino who went over the Japanese in WWII against his fellow FIlipinos.

John: In closing, I have given up trying to make my points clear here. I talke to many FIlipinos who live outside the OC area both in the US and other locations.

John: They are so happy in one aspect of the investments in SBMA, but on the other hand, they are upset and concerned about the cheap wages with no benefits and lack of SAFETY. Is it wrong for them to be mad and upset?

John: SO, I end my time here for now as it appears that "Common Sense" and "Common Decency" don't come into play when trying to discuss our points of view. It is safe to do so on here without being concerned about getting into a gun fi

John: gun fight or winding up in some alley dead. In the end, I am glad to see Subic and OC getting these investments to provide a better life for all even though it could be better.

RamonAbello: Ngayon Makapili, hangal at gago ako...hahaha

RamonAbello: Will you look closely sa mirror "do im trully filipino?" look your "eyes" how about ur DNA? if u taste "tuyo" with suka and siling labuyo

4Q: sip sip mo ..........

TheClown: i love you guys, dont 4get to take your meds.. dont blame me for high blood preasure hahaha (kilig to the bones)

TheClown: question? how many passenger and drivers are killed on the road? do you blame engine or the road maybe the driver himself?

TheClown: My question is deep db? I make this clear..accident do happen anytime! industrial war is going on now in Asia!!

RamonAbello: kahit bigyankau ng sweldo na milyon kung madidigrasya, ganon pa rin yon!! but I respect and proud of SBMA workers!!

RamonAbello: John; even they will give you salary of million a day, if accident do happen it will happen but can be avoided how? its up to the workers!

RamonAbello: and dont worry about me first on the list.. "bodyguard" or that me myself u mentioning? dont woory bullet is a good way to die when they hit you "numbness all over"

TheClown: just dont 4get to take ur meds, love you guys!! zzzzz

TheClown: Ano? do you the joke "even an asshole can be a King" and why you are working overseas? kiss butts of the foreigner

TheClown: dont make this a personal were discussing profesionally! how hash hahaha

RamonAbello: IM PROUD you call me names! you know why? I can "help workers" for being a "YES MAN" Sec. latigo mo ulit ako hehehe..be safe everyone!!

TheClown: wala na ba kau masabi matino para sa workers? puro worst scenario na lng

RamonAbello: beef steak, pritong tinapang bangus, sawsawang sili and suka, sinangag na kanin, malamig na sabaw ng buko - SARAP!!

TheClown: Fried Rice, Inihaw na pork liempo at sinigang na bangus na may kompletong sahog na gulay - tapos ang diet ko!

TheClown: everyone kainan na!! dont just look now, 4get your diet for a day..baka maubusan ka dali

FunnyGuy: Im starving its chow time

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sangi passed like a breeze in Gapo, not much rain but with some wind, thanks