Azenza: I was adopted from the Pope John community center in 1975. I am now living in the USA. I am looking for my birth mother, Fe Azenza. Fe would be about 60 years of age and her last know address was 52 Arthur Stt. West Bajac- bajac, Olongapo City.
Azenza: If any one can please help me find her, please email me at pinoyboiy@yahoo.com. Thank you!
Kano: I hope we can help Azenza to find her birth mother. I will try to ask my friends for you and start to ask for her. Or atleast find someone who knows her.. Good luck to you Azenza.
Kano: Mga kababayan..let us help him.. our city is too small not to find her isn't it..
katutubo: for you azensa ..try Red Cross Philippines or red cross ..olongapo branch especially the president of red cross is Richard Gordon the former olongapo city mayor.. lets help azensa mga kaibigan /tropang gapo
katutubo: erratum sorry azenza pala not azensa

Comments

Anonymous said…
an update to this post my email is christopherjwilliams74@yahoo.com

Popular posts from this blog

Sangi passed like a breeze in Gapo, not much rain but with some wind, thanks