Drug bust

From: "dantesan64" <dantesan64@sbcglobal.net>

Subject: Re: Drug Runner, Nasakote ng OCPO

Wow ang galing! Nice try but I think Olongapo is in its terminal case in regards to drug addiction and drug pushing. I've seen a lot of family friends and youths that are wasted because of rampant drug pushing and abuse. When will you guys clean up your act? WBB youths are already up to their neck and the local goverment or barangay officials dont seem to mind specially near the vicinity of their barangay hall.

Streets like 20th place, 20th st, 19th st and near Victory liner station, drug runners here are dime-a-dozen. Police will raid a suspected drug pushers den when they think the pushers have save enough money from their "sales" to make sure they can pay- off their case, then release them and the cycle goes on and on. Come on, Mayor Bong I think you know better than your police chief so why dont you personally look into this mess. I lived all my life here in WBB since I moved to San Francisco Ca and Im really bothered when I still got words from kababayans out there that say drugs is still the best seller.---

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sangi passed like a breeze in Gapo, not much rain but with some wind, thanks