comment on post "Anger in RP over American rapist’s transfer":

The Alliance for A Just and Lasting Peace in the Philippines (AJLPP) -USA condemn in the strongest term the puppet Philippine government order that transferred convicted American serviceman Lance Corporal Daniel Smith to the custody of the US embassy .

AJLPP coordinator Mario Santos said: “Arroyo’s action proved that the Philippine government’s brazen puppetry ( papet na makapal ang mukha)and lackyism (pagpapakatuta) knows no bounds.

She (GMA) does not only order the killing of Filipinos but also allows the rape of Filipinas and the violation of its own laws and its constitution. Arroyo should stop imploring “law and order” because she cannot even follow the laws of her country. Much more, she should renounce her citizenship and be an ugly American that she is.”

By AJLPP, at 12/31/2006 7:49 AM

I'm a Native American Indian and I'm not suprised by Governments violating or 'selectively' enforcing their own laws because the U.S. Gov't. has been doing that to us, Native people, since they stole our land and destroyed our people.
I'm outraged when I read of injustices to other peoples for the sake of 'convenience' or whatever suits the occasion. Laws, so we are taught, are to be followed if they are to be respected by us. However, in dealing with Native peoples such as we are, I've found that the only treaties they have honored and the only promise they have kept is to 'take our land' and they did that plus killed most of us.
I apologize to the Philippine people on behalf of us 'First Americans' because the American Government only makes excuses and never apologies. This criminal should be in direct control AND subject to the Laws and statutes of the Philippine Peoples. He has been tried and convicted AND SENTENCED...END OF STORY! I get so angry when I hear of these sort of injustices and blatent cronism I almost go off the rails, so to speak .

My heart goes out to this young Fillipina in her pain. Not only my heart but my prayers for her and to the Great Spirit. My own sister was a victim of rape and I remember her pain from so long ago and the scars that at times never heal. I will pray for her healing of body and spirit and if she ever reads this or not..she has a brother from the Apache tribe.

By Anonymous, at 1/01/2007 7:59 AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sangi passed like a breeze in Gapo, not much rain but with some wind, thanks